Starbucks Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SBUX)
Starbucks Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Starbucks stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SBUX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Starbucks Corporation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls SBUX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Starbucks revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Starbucks valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Starbucks stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SBUX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.1% for Starbucks.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 19.3% (average) for Starbucks in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Starbucks's return on invested capital of 37.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 77% for Starbucks is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 29.7%.
Should you sell SBUX stock?
- Starbucks is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.85.
- SBUX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.5, which is a negative when compared to the Retail-Food and Restaurants industry average multiple of 0.8.
Starbucks Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Starbucks stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Starbucks revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.