Southern Copper Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SCCO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Southern Copper stock analysis video. Our SCCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Southern Copper Corp Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls SCCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Southern Copper revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Southern Copper valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Southern Copper stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SCCO stock?
- Southern Copper sales grew by 16.2% year on year in 2018-03.
- Southern Copper had a healthy average operating margin of 40.83 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 12.8% for Southern Copper over the last twelve months.
- Southern Copper has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.3
- Southern Copper has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.
- Southern Copper has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.2.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Southern Copper stock analysis to ascertain how SCCO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Southern Copper revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.