Southern Copper Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SCCO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Southern Copper stock analysis video. Our SCCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Southern Copper Corp Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls SCCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Southern Copper revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Southern Copper valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Southern Copper stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SCCO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Southern Copper was 16.2% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 40.83 for Southern Copper.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 12.8% (average) for Southern Copper in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Southern Copper's return on invested capital of 8.3 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.2.
Should you sell SCCO stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.93, Southern Copper is highly leveraged in comparison to Basic Materials peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.7, which is higher in comparison to the Basic Materials sector average of 1.3, making SCCO stock expensive.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Southern Copper stock analysis to ascertain how SCCO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Southern Copper revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.