Southern Copper Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SCCO)
Southern Copper Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Southern Copper stock analysis video. Our SCCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Southern Copper Corp Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls SCCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Southern Copper revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Southern Copper valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Southern Copper stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SCCO stock?
- Southern Copper sales grew by 33.3% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Southern Copper's average operating margin of 39.4% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.9% for Southern Copper.
- Southern Copper generates a high return on invested capital of 6.9%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.5%.
Should you sell SCCO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of 0% over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.97, Southern Copper is highly leveraged in comparison to Basic Materials peers.
- SCCO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.3, which is a negative when compared to the Mining-Non Ferrous industry average multiple of 1.6.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Southern Copper stock analysis to ascertain how SCCO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Southern Copper revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.