Schnitzer Steel Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SCHN)
View the Schnitzer Steel Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SCHN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SCHN stock analysis. Schnitzer Steel Industries valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Schnitzer Steel Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SCHN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Schnitzer Steel Industries was 36.7% in 2018-05.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.28, Schnitzer Steel Industries has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7193 times the net income.
- The Schnitzer Steel Industries stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.4, compared to the sector average of 16.5. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Basic Materials sector average PS ratio of 1.3, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for SCHN stock is attractive.
- Schnitzer Steel Industries's return on invested capital of 15.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 20.4 for Schnitzer Steel Industries is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 6.9.
Should you sell SCHN stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -4.3 over the last 5 years.
Schnitzer Steel Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Schnitzer Steel Industries stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SCHN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Schnitzer Steel Industries revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of SCHN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.