ScanSource Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SCSC)
ScanSource Analysis Video
View ScanSource stock analysis video. This is our SCSC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SCSC stock.
ScanSource, Inc. Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our ScanSource stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ScanSource stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q4 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SCSC stock?
- ScanSource has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.12.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.9.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for SCSC stock versus Industrial Services industry average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SCSC stock?
- ScanSource had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- ScanSource's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.9%.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6 times the net income.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 0.9%.