Shoe Carnival Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SCVL)
Watch the robo advisor video of Shoe Carnival stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SCVL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls SCVL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Shoe Carnival revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We compare Shoe Carnival valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SCVL stock. Shoe Carnival stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SCVL stock?
- SCVL stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.2 which is better than the sector average of 21.5.
- SCVL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
Should you sell SCVL stock?
- Shoe Carnival had a low YoY revenue growth of 1.6% in the 2018-04.
- Long term revenue growth of 3.4 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6559 times the net income.
Shoe Carnival Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Shoe Carnival stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Shoe Carnival revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.