Solar Edge Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SEDG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Solar Edge stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SEDG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Solaredge Technologies Inc Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls SEDG stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Solar Edge revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Solar Edge dividend performance. Solar Edge valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Solar Edge stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SEDG stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.08 for Solar Edge.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 15.1% (average) for Solar Edge in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7932 times the net income.
- Solar Edge's return on invested capital of 49.2 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 28.6 for Solar Edge is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.1.
Should you sell SEDG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.7, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.8, making SEDG stock expensive.
Solar Edge Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Solar Edge stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Solar Edge revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SEDG stock.