Sealed Air Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SEE)
Sealed Air Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Sealed Air stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SEE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sealed Air Corp Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls SEE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Sealed Air revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Sealed Air valuation analysis. Sealed Air stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SEE stock?
- Sealed Air had a healthy average operating margin of 13.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.9% (average) for Sealed Air in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The LTM ROE of 162.5% for Sealed Air is attractive.
Should you sell SEE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -10.6% over the last 5 years.
- Sealed Air has a debt/equity ratio of 21.39, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
- Sealed Air provides a low return on invested capital of 2.2%.
Sealed Air Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sealed Air stock analysis to ascertain how SEE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Sealed Air revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of SEE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.