Sealed Air Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SEE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Sealed Air stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SEE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sealed Air Corp Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls SEE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Sealed Air revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Sealed Air valuation analysis. Sealed Air stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SEE stock?
- Sealed Air had a healthy average operating margin of 13.81 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 14.1% for Sealed Air over the last twelve months.
- SEE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.8 which is better than the sector average of 20.
- Sealed Air has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 216.2.
Should you sell SEE stock?
- Sales declined by -10 annually over the last 5 years.
- Sealed Air has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.4.
- Sealed Air has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.8.
Sealed Air Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sealed Air stock analysis to ascertain how SEE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Sealed Air revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of SEE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.