Seneca Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SENEA)
View the Seneca Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SENEA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Seneca Foods Corp Stock Rating 1.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SENEA stock analysis. Seneca Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Seneca Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SENEA stock?
- SENEA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell SENEA stock?
- Seneca Foods revenue saw a decline of -0.2% YoY in 2018-03.
- Seneca Foods reported an average operating margin of -0.4 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Seneca Foods posted an average Net loss of -1.1% in the last twelve months.
- Seneca Foods is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.16.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SENEA stock.
- Seneca Foods has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.4.
- Seneca Foods has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.2, indicating the company is not profitable.
Seneca Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Seneca Foods stock analysis to ascertain how SENEA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SENEA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Seneca Foods revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SENEA stock.