Seneca Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SENEA)
Seneca Foods Stock Analysis
View the Seneca Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SENEA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Seneca Foods Corp Stock Rating 1.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SENEA stock analysis. Seneca Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Seneca Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SENEA stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 0.7%.
- SENEA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.5.
Should you sell SENEA stock?
- Seneca Foods had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Seneca Foods posted a TTM Net margin of 0.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.05, Seneca Foods is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 36.1, SENEA stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.1.
- Seneca Foods has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.3%.
- Seneca Foods has a low return on equity of 1% over the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.1%.
Seneca Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Seneca Foods stock analysis to ascertain how SENEA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SENEA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Seneca Foods revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SENEA stock.