Seneca Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SENEA)
View the Seneca Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SENEA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Seneca Foods Corp Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SENEA stock analysis. Seneca Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Seneca Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SENEA stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 0.7.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for SENEA stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SENEA stock?
- Seneca Foods had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.24 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Seneca Foods's Net margins were poor at 0.3% in the last twelve months.
- Seneca Foods has a debt/equity ratio of 1.05, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 32.8, SENEA stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 22.
- Seneca Foods provides a low return on invested capital of 1.3.
- Seneca Foods has a low return on equity of 1 over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.1.
Seneca Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Seneca Foods stock analysis to ascertain how SENEA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SENEA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Seneca Foods revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SENEA stock.