Servicemaster Global Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SERV)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Servicemaster Global Holdings stock analysis video here. Our SERV analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Servicemaster Global Holdings Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls SERV stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Servicemaster Global Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Servicemaster Global Holdings dividend performance. We compare Servicemaster Global Holdings valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SERV stock. Servicemaster Global Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SERV stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 17.3% for Servicemaster Global Holdings.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Servicemaster Global Holdings at 52.2.
Should you sell SERV stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 6.2.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 26.7, SERV stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 19.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Construction sector average multiple of 0.8.
Servicemaster Global Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Servicemaster Global Holdings stock analysis to ascertain how SERV stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Servicemaster Global Holdings revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SERV stock.