Ship Finance International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFL)
SFL Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ship Finance International stock analysis video here. Our SFL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ship Finance International Limited Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls SFL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Ship Finance International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Ship Finance International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Ship Finance International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SFL stock?
- Ship Finance International's average operating margin of 40.6% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 26.6% for Ship Finance International.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- SFL stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12 which is better than the industry average of 19.7.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 11.07%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.3%.
Should you sell SFL stock?
- Ship Finance International sales shrank by -1.8% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.26, Ship Finance International is highly leveraged in comparison to Transportation peers.
- SFL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.9, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
Ship Finance International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ship Finance International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SFL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Ship Finance International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Ship Finance International stock.