Ship Finance International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFL)
SFL Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ship Finance International stock analysis video here. Our SFL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ship Finance International Limited Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls SFL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Ship Finance International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Ship Finance International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Ship Finance International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SFL stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 40.6% for Ship Finance International.
- LTM Net margins were good at 26.6% for Ship Finance International.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.2.
- Ship Finance International is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 10.77%.
- Ship Finance International has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14.3%.
Should you sell SFL stock?
- Ship Finance International sales shrank by -1.8% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- Ship Finance International is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.26.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.4, making SFL stock expensive.
Ship Finance International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ship Finance International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SFL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Ship Finance International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Ship Finance International stock.