Ship Finance International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ship Finance International stock analysis video here. Our SFL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ship Finance International Limited Stock Rating0/5
Amigobulls SFL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Ship Finance International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Ship Finance International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Ship Finance International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SFL stock?
- Ship Finance International had a healthy average operating margin of 39.93 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 24.9% for Ship Finance International over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.0276 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- SFL stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.4 which is better than the sector average of 18.6.
- Ship Finance International's dividend yield of 10.24 is attractive.
- Ship Finance International has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 5.5
- Ship Finance International has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 73.1.
Should you sell SFL stock?
- Ship Finance International revenue saw a decline of -4.7% YoY in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth of 4.6 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- SFL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
Ship Finance International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ship Finance International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SFL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Ship Finance International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Ship Finance International stock.