Shutterfly Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SFLY)
Shutterfly Analysis Video
View Shutterfly stock analysis video. This is our SFLY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFLY stock.
Shutterfly, Inc. Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Shutterfly stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Shutterfly stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SFLY stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 17.7%.
- The lower PS ratio 1.5 for SFLY stock versus Internet Content industry average of 2.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SFLY stock?
- Shutterfly's Net margins were poor at 1.1% in the last twelve months.
- Shutterfly has a debt/equity ratio of 0.52, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 115.3, SFLY stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.8.
- Shutterfly has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -43.5%.