Shutterfly Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SFLY)
Shutterfly Analysis Video
View Shutterfly stock analysis video. This is our SFLY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFLY stock.
Shutterfly, Inc. Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Shutterfly stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Shutterfly stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SFLY stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 17.7% over the last 5 years.
- SFLY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.5 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.8.
Should you sell SFLY stock?
- Shutterfly posted a TTM Net margin of 1.1%.
- Shutterfly is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.52.
- The SFLY stock currently trades at a PE of 112.3, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.8.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -43.5%.