Sprouts Farmers Market Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SFM)
View the Sprouts Farmers Market stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls SFM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Sprouts Farmers Market revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Sprouts Farmers Market valuation analysis. Our Sprouts Farmers Market stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SFM stock?
- Sprouts Farmers Market's revenue growth came in at 13.8% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 19.3.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.5686 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for SFM stock versus Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- Sprouts Farmers Market generates a high return on invested capital of 16.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Sprouts Farmers Market at 27.8.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 4.7.
Sprouts Farmers Market Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sprouts Farmers Market stock analysis to ascertain how SFM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Sprouts Farmers Market revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SFM stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Sprouts Farmers Market stock.