Sprouts Farmers Market Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SFM)
View the Sprouts Farmers Market stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls SFM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Sprouts Farmers Market revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Sprouts Farmers Market valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Sprouts Farmers Market stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SFM stock?
- Sprouts Farmers Market's revenue growth came in at 13.8% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 19.3.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.5686 times the net income.
- Sprouts Farmers Market generates a high return on invested capital of 16.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Sprouts Farmers Market at 27.8.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 4.7.
Sprouts Farmers Market Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Sprouts Farmers Market stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SFM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Sprouts Farmers Market revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SFM stock.