Smart & Final Stores Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFS)
View the Smart & Final Stores stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Smart & Final Stores Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls SFS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Smart & Final Stores revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Smart & Final Stores valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Smart & Final Stores stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SFS stock?
- SFS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell SFS stock?
- Smart & Final Stores reported an average operating margin of -2.73 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Smart & Final Stores posted an average Net loss of -3.1% in the last twelve months.
- Smart & Final Stores is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.72.
- Smart & Final Stores has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -7.9.
- Smart & Final Stores has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -28.7, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Smart & Final Stores has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.1.
Smart & Final Stores Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Smart & Final Stores stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Smart & Final Stores revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SFS stock.