Smart & Final Stores Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFS)
Watch the robo advisor video of Smart & Final Stores stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SFS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Smart & Final Stores Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls SFS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Smart & Final Stores revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Smart & Final Stores valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SFS stock. Smart & Final Stores stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SFS stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for SFS stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SFS stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Smart & Final Stores posted an average operating loss margin of -2.7.
- Smart & Final Stores registered an average TTM Net loss of -3%.
- Smart & Final Stores has a debt/equity ratio of 1.66, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- -8's negative ROIC of -8 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Smart & Final Stores has a negative return on equity of -30.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 1.
Smart & Final Stores Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Smart & Final Stores stock analysis to ascertain how SFS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Smart & Final Stores revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of SFS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.