Smart & Final Stores Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFS)
SFS Stock Analysis
View the Smart & Final Stores stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Smart & Final Stores Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls SFS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Smart & Final Stores revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Smart & Final Stores valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Smart & Final Stores stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SFS stock?
- When compared with the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.1 for SFS stock is attractive.
Should you sell SFS stock?
- Smart & Final Stores had a poor average operating margin of 0.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- Smart & Final Stores's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.2%.
- Smart & Final Stores has a debt/equity ratio of 1.22, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- SFS stock is trading at a PE ratio of 26.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.2.
- Smart & Final Stores has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.9%.
- Smart & Final Stores has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.3%.
- Smart & Final Stores has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1%.
Smart & Final Stores Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Smart & Final Stores stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Smart & Final Stores revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SFS stock.