FANG HOLDINGS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFUN)
FANG HOLDINGS Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls FANG HOLDINGS stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFUN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FANG HOLDINGS Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls SFUN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, FANG HOLDINGS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check FANG HOLDINGS dividend performance. FANG HOLDINGS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at FANG HOLDINGS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell SFUN stock?
- FANG HOLDINGS revenue saw a decline of -35.7% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth of 0.6% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- FANG HOLDINGS's LTM Net margins were poor at 3.7%.
- FANG HOLDINGS is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.88.
- SFUN stock is trading at a PE ratio of 550, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.7.
- SFUN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.5, which is a negative when compared to the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
- FANG HOLDINGS has a poor return on invested capital of 2.4%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for FANG HOLDINGS is not so attractive at 2.7%.
FANG HOLDINGS Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls FANG HOLDINGS stock analysis to ascertain how SFUN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
FANG HOLDINGS revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of SFUN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.