FANG HOLDINGS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SFUN)
Take a look at Amigobulls FANG HOLDINGS stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SFUN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FANG HOLDINGS Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls SFUN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, FANG HOLDINGS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check FANG HOLDINGS dividend performance. FANG HOLDINGS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at FANG HOLDINGS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SFUN stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.9.
Should you sell SFUN stock?
- FANG HOLDINGS sales shrank by -35.7% year-over-year in 2017-12.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 0.6.
- FANG HOLDINGS's Net margins were poor at 3.7% in the last twelve months.
- FANG HOLDINGS has a debt/equity ratio of 0.88, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 351, SFUN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 23.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.7.
- FANG HOLDINGS has a low return on equity of 2.7 over the last twelve months.
FANG HOLDINGS Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls FANG HOLDINGS stock analysis to ascertain how SFUN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
FANG HOLDINGS revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of SFUN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.