Scientific Games Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SGMS)
Scientific Games Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Scientific Games stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SGMS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Scientific Games Corp Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls SGMS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Scientific Games revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Scientific Games valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SGMS stock. Scientific Games stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SGMS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.2% for Scientific Games.
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for SGMS stock versus Computer Services industry average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SGMS stock?
- Scientific Games posted an average Net loss of -10.8% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for SGMS stock.
- Scientific Games has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.2%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Scientific Games stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Scientific Games revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.