Synergy Pharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SGYP)
Take a look at Amigobulls Synergy Pharma stock analysis video. Our SGYP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls SGYP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Synergy Pharma revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Synergy Pharma valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Synergy Pharma stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell SGYP stock?
- Synergy Pharma reported an average operating margin of -782.77 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Synergy Pharma posted an average Net loss of -773.7% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SGYP stock.
- Synergy Pharma has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -965.7, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Synergy Pharma has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -417.3.
Synergy Pharma Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Synergy Pharma stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Synergy Pharma revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SGYP stock.