Sears Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SHLD)
Sears Analysis Video
View Sears stock analysis video. This is our SHLD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SHLD stock.
Sears Holdings Corp Stock Rating (1/5)
Our Sears stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sears stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SHLD stock?
- SHLD stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Retail-Discount and variety industry average multiple of 0.7.
Should you sell SHLD stock?
- Sears sales declined by -17.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Sales declined by -12.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Sears posted an average operating loss margin of -8.9%.
- Sears posted an average Net loss of -10% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SHLD stock as the company has losses.
- Sears has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -40.3%.