Sears Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SHLD)
Sears Analysis Video
View Sears stock analysis video. This is our SHLD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SHLD stock.
Sears Holdings Corp Stock Rating (0.9/5)
Our Sears stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sears stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SHLD stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0 for SHLD stock versus Retail-Discount and variety industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SHLD stock?
- Sears revenue saw a decline of -20.3% YoY in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -12.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Sears posted an average operating loss margin of -6.2%.
- Sears registered an average TTM Net loss of -7.2%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SHLD stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -25.5%, which is a red flag.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -16.5%.