Shire Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SHPG)
Shire Analysis Video
View Shire stock analysis video. This is our SHPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SHPG stock.
Shire PLC (ADR) Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Shire stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Shire stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SHPG stock?
- Shire's revenue growth came in at 121.8% in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 21.7%.
- Shire's average operating margin of 8.5% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 2.9% (average) for Shire in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23.8%.