Sigma Designs Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SIGM)
Sigma Designs Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Sigma Designs stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SIGM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sigma Designs Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls SIGM stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Sigma Designs revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Sigma Designs dividend performance. We compare Sigma Designs valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SIGM stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Sigma Designs stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell SIGM stock?
- Sigma Designs sales shrank by -46% year-over-year in 2018 Q3.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.6% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Sigma Designs posted an average operating loss margin of -32.4%.
- Over the last 12 months, Sigma Designs had an average Net loss of -35.6%.
- Sigma Designs has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -40.3%.
- Sigma Designs has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -41.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sigma Designs stock analysis to ascertain how SIGM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SIGM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Sigma Designs revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.