Silicom Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SILC)
Silicom Stock Analysis
View the Silicom stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SILC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Silicom Ltd. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls SILC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Silicom revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Silicom valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SILC stock. Our Silicom stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SILC stock?
- Silicom's revenue growth came in at 33.4% in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 20.9% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.2% for Silicom.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.3% (average) for Silicom in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.5.
- Silicom generates a high return on invested capital of 21%.
- Silicom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17%.
Amigobulls Silicom stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SILC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SILC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Silicom revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SILC stock.