Silicom Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SILC)
View the Silicom stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SILC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Silicom Ltd. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls SILC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Silicom revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Silicom valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SILC stock. Our Silicom stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SILC stock?
- Silicom's average operating margin of 14.43 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.5% for Silicom.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 25.4.
- Silicom generates a high return on invested capital of 14.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Silicom at 11.8.
Should you sell SILC stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 16.6.
Silicom Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Silicom stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SILC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SILC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Silicom revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SILC stock.