Silicom Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SILC)
Silicom Stock Analysis
View the Silicom stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SILC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Silicom Ltd. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls SILC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Silicom revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Silicom valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SILC stock. Our Silicom stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SILC stock?
- Silicom's revenue growth came in at 16.5% in 2018 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.1% for Silicom.
- Net margins came in at average 13.6% for Silicom over the last twelve months.
- SILC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.3 which is better than the industry average of 24.8.
- Silicom generates a high return on invested capital of 16.5%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Silicom at 13.4%.
Silicom Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Silicom stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SILC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SILC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Silicom revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SILC stock.