Silicon Motion Technology Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SIMO)
SIMO Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Silicon Motion Technology stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SIMO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (ADR) Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls SIMO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Silicon Motion Technology revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Silicon Motion Technology dividend performance. Silicon Motion Technology valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Silicon Motion Technology stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SIMO stock?
- Silicon Motion Technology had a healthy average operating margin of 18.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 14.3% for Silicon Motion Technology over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.11, Silicon Motion Technology has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- Silicon Motion Technology generates a high return on invested capital of 32.2%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Silicon Motion Technology at 15.5%.
Amigobulls Silicon Motion Technology stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SIMO stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Silicon Motion Technology revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.