Sina Corp Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SINA)
Sina Corp Analysis Video
View Sina Corp stock analysis video. This is our SINA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SINA stock.
SINA Corp Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our Sina Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sina Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SINA stock?
- Sina Corp's revenue growth came in at 40% in 2017 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 17.8%.
- Sina Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 11.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 22.4% (average) for Sina Corp in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Sina Corp has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.32%.
- Sina Corp's return on invested capital of 8.7% is good.
Should you sell SINA stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.8.