Sina Corp Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SINA)
Sina Corp Analysis Video
View Sina Corp stock analysis video. This is our SINA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SINA stock.
SINA Corp Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Sina Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sina Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SINA stock?
- Sina Corp sales grew by 22.3% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 16.4%.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Sina Corp has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- Sina Corp's dividend yield of 6.66% is attractive.
Should you sell SINA stock?
- The SINA stock currently trades at a PE of 37.7, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.1.
- SINA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.1, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.7.