SiteOne Landscape Supply Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SITE)
Watch the robo advisor video of SiteOne Landscape Supply stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SITE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls SITE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like SiteOne Landscape Supply revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. SiteOne Landscape Supply valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SiteOne Landscape Supply stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SITE stock?
- SiteOne Landscape Supply has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.7
- SiteOne Landscape Supply has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.4.
Should you sell SITE stock?
- SiteOne Landscape Supply had a poor average operating margin of 4.69 over the last 4 quarters.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.5%.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.94.
- SITE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 83.1, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 21.2.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -11.5.
SiteOne Landscape Supply Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls SiteOne Landscape Supply stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
SiteOne Landscape Supply revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.