SiteOne Landscape Supply Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SITE)
SITE Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of SiteOne Landscape Supply stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SITE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls SITE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like SiteOne Landscape Supply revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. SiteOne Landscape Supply valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SiteOne Landscape Supply stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SITE stock?
- SiteOne Landscape Supply has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for SiteOne Landscape Supply at 27%.
Should you sell SITE stock?
- SiteOne Landscape Supply posted a TTM Net margin of 2.5%.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.39.
- The SITE stock currently trades at a PE of 72.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1.7, which is higher in comparison to the Industrial Services industry average of 1.5, making SITE stock expensive.
SiteOne Landscape Supply Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls SiteOne Landscape Supply stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
SiteOne Landscape Supply revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.