J.M. Smucker Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SJM)
View the J.M. Smucker stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SJM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
J M Smucker Co Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls SJM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like J.M. Smucker revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. J.M. Smucker valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at J.M. Smucker stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SJM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.08 for J.M. Smucker.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 18.2% (average) for J.M. Smucker in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6912 times the net income.
- The J.M. Smucker stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.1, compared to the sector average of 21.8. We rate this as a positive.
- The LTM ROE of 18.3 for J.M. Smucker is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.6.
J.M. Smucker Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls J.M. Smucker stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
J.M. Smucker revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SJM stock.