SEACOR MARINE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SMHI)
Watch the robo advisor video of SEACOR MARINE stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our SMHI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SEACOR MARINE Stock Rating 1.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SMHI stock analysis. SEACOR MARINE valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SEACOR MARINE stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell SMHI stock?
- SEACOR MARINE reported an average operating margin of -70.18 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- SEACOR MARINE posted an average Net loss of -28.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SMHI stock.
- SEACOR MARINE has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -9.6.
- SEACOR MARINE has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -13.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
- SEACOR MARINE has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -38.2.
SEACOR MARINE Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls SEACOR MARINE stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SMHI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
SEACOR MARINE revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of SEACOR MARINE stock.