Semiconductor Manufacturing Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SMI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Semiconductor Manufacturing stock analysis video. Our SMI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Semiconductor Manufacturing Int'l (ADR) Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls SMI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Semiconductor Manufacturing revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Semiconductor Manufacturing valuation analysis. Our Semiconductor Manufacturing stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SMI stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 4.4% (average) for Semiconductor Manufacturing in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.2607 times the net income.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.7 for SMI stock is attractive.
Should you sell SMI stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.5, Semiconductor Manufacturing is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -31.3.
Amigobulls Semiconductor Manufacturing stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SMI stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SMI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Semiconductor Manufacturing revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.