Standard Motor Products Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SMP)
View the Standard Motor Products stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SMP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Standard Motor Products, Inc. Stock Rating 1.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SMP stock analysis. We compare Standard Motor Products valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SMP stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Standard Motor Products stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SMP stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.14, Standard Motor Products has a lower debt burden when compared to the -sectordesc- average.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow yield of 4.97.
Should you sell SMP stock?
- Standard Motor Products sales declined by -7.3% year on year in 2018-03.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -5.
Standard Motor Products Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Standard Motor Products stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SMP stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Standard Motor Products revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SMP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.