SIMPLY GOOD FDS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SMPL)
Watch the robo advisor video of SIMPLY GOOD FDS stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SMPL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SIMPLY GOOD FDS Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SMPL stock analysis. SIMPLY GOOD FDS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SIMPLY GOOD FDS stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SMPL stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.29, SIMPLY GOOD FDS has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.7.
Should you sell SMPL stock?
- SIMPLY GOOD FDS posted a TTM Net margin of 10%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3, which is higher in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average of 1.6, making SMPL stock expensive.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for SIMPLY GOOD FDS is not so attractive at 8.4.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls SIMPLY GOOD FDS stock analysis to ascertain how SMPL stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
SIMPLY GOOD FDS revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.