Sanchez Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SN)
Take a look at Amigobulls Sanchez Energy stock analysis video. Our SN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sanchez Energy Corp Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls SN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Sanchez Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Sanchez Energy dividend performance. Sanchez Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Sanchez Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SN stock?
- Sanchez Energy sales grew by 87.7% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 66.9 over the last 5 years.
- Sanchez Energy had a healthy average operating margin of 21.57 over the last 4 quarters.
- SN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.8.
- Sanchez Energy has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.6
Should you sell SN stock?
- Sanchez Energy posted an average Net loss of -7.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SN stock.
- Sanchez Energy has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -19.4.
Sanchez Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sanchez Energy stock analysis to ascertain how SN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Sanchez Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.