Sanchez Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Sanchez Energy stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sanchez Energy Corp Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SN stock analysis. We compare Sanchez Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SN stock. Sanchez Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SN stock?
- Sanchez Energy sales grew by 87.7% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 66.9 over the last 5 years.
- Sanchez Energy had a healthy average operating margin of 21.57 over the last 4 quarters.
- SN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Sanchez Energy has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.6
Should you sell SN stock?
- Sanchez Energy posted an average Net loss of -7.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SN stock.
- Sanchez Energy has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -19.4.
Sanchez Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sanchez Energy stock analysis to ascertain how SN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Sanchez Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SN stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SN stock.