Sanchez Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SN)
Sanchez Energy Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Sanchez Energy stock analysis video. Our SN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sanchez Energy Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls SN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Sanchez Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Sanchez Energy dividend performance. Sanchez Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Sanchez Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SN stock?
- Sanchez Energy sales grew by 95.6% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 76.6%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.5% for Sanchez Energy.
- SN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Oil and Gas-US exploration and production industry average multiple of 1.7.
- Sanchez Energy's return on invested capital of 3.9% is good.
Should you sell SN stock?
- Sanchez Energy posted an average Net loss of -6.8% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SN stock.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -12.2%.
Sanchez Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sanchez Energy stock analysis to ascertain how SN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Sanchez Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.