Snap-On Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SNA)
Snap-On Analysis Video
View Snap-On stock analysis video. This is our SNA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNA stock.
Snap-on Incorporated Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Snap-On stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Snap-On stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNA stock?
- Snap-On had a healthy average operating margin of 25.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 16.2% for Snap-On.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.37, Snap-On is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- SNA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.2 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- Snap-On generates a high return on invested capital of 15.9%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Snap-On at 21.1%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.1%.
Should you sell SNA stock?
- SNA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.4, which is a negative when compared to the Tools-Hand Held industry average multiple of 1.6.