Snap-On Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SNA)
Snap-On Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Snap-On stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Snap-on Incorporated Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls SNA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Snap-On revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Snap-On dividend performance. Snap-On valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Snap-On stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SNA stock?
- Snap-On's average operating margin of 23.9% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 15.5% for Snap-On.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.35, Snap-On has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The Snap-On stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.1.
- Snap-On has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 14.8%
- The LTM ROE of 19.8% for Snap-On is attractive.
- Snap-On has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 22.9%.
Should you sell SNA stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 4.9%.
Amigobulls Snap-On stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Snap-On revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Snap-On stock.