SLEEP NUMBER CP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SNBR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls SLEEP NUMBER CP stock analysis video here. Our SNBR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SLEEP NUMBER CP Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls SNBR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as SLEEP NUMBER CP revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare SLEEP NUMBER CP valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SNBR stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at SLEEP NUMBER CP stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SNBR stock?
- SLEEP NUMBER CP sales grew by 11.1% year on year in 2018-06.
- SNBR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- SLEEP NUMBER CP has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 35.2
- SLEEP NUMBER CP has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 101.8.
Should you sell SNBR stock?
- SLEEP NUMBER CP had a poor average operating margin of 5.99 over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- SLEEP NUMBER CP has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.3.
SLEEP NUMBER CP Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls SLEEP NUMBER CP stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, SLEEP NUMBER CP revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.