Sony Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 19.5 times the net income.
- SNE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23.6%.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Sales declined by -3.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- Sony Corp's TTM operating margin of 3.8% was rather poor.
- Sony Corp's Net margins were poor at 1% in the last twelve months.
- The SNE stock currently trades at a PE of 78.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.1.
- Sony Corp has a poor return on invested capital of 1.4%.
- Sony Corp has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 2.4%.