Sony Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 11.2 times the net income.
- When compared with the Audio Video Home Products industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for SNE stock is attractive.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3.2% over the last 5 years.
- Sony Corp's TTM operating margin of 2.8% was rather poor.
- Sony Corp registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.5%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for SNE stock.
- Sony Corp has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.2%.
- Sony Corp has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.