Sony Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Stock Analysis
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.5/5
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q1 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- When compared with the Audio Video Home Products industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for SNE stock is attractive.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3% over the last 5 years.
- Sony Corp had an unimpressive average operating margin of 5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Sony Corp posted a TTM Net margin of 1.7%.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.6 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 40.2, SNE stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.
- Sony Corp provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.1%.