Sony Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Sony Corp stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SNE stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Sony Corp valuation analysis. Sony Corp stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- Sony Corp's revenue growth came in at 14.4% in 2018 Q3.
- SNE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14 which is better than the industry average of 22.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for SNE stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- The LTM ROE of 16% for Sony Corp is attractive.
- Sony Corp has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.8%.
Amigobulls Sony Corp stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SNE stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Sony Corp revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SNE stock.