Sony Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q1 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for SNE stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Sales declined by -3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Sony Corp's TTM operating margin of 5% was rather poor.
- Sony Corp's Net margins were poor at 1.7% in the last twelve months.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6 times the net income.
- SNE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 40.9, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.8.
- Sony Corp provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.1%.