Sony Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 18.3 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for SNE stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22.5%.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Sales declined by -3.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- Sony Corp had a poor average operating margin of 3.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Sony Corp posted a TTM Net margin of 1%.
- The SNE stock currently trades at a PE of 68.4, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.9.
- Sony Corp has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.3%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Sony Corp is not so attractive at 2.4%.