Sun Hydraulics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SNHY)
View the Sun Hydraulics stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SNHY analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sun Hydraulics Corporation Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SNHY stock analysis. We compare Sun Hydraulics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SNHY stock. Sun Hydraulics stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SNHY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Sun Hydraulics was 19.6% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.55 for Sun Hydraulics.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.3% (average) for Sun Hydraulics in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Sun Hydraulics's return on invested capital of 12.9 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 10.7.
Should you sell SNHY stock?
- The SNHY stock currently trades at a PE of 29.3, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 20.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.6, which is higher in comparison to the Industrial Products sector average of 1.4, making SNHY stock expensive.
Sun Hydraulics Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sun Hydraulics stock analysis to ascertain how SNHY stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Sun Hydraulics revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SNHY stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SNHY stock.