Scripps Networks Interactive Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SNI)
SNI Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Scripps Networks Interactive stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls SNI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Scripps Networks Interactive revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Scripps Networks Interactive valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Scripps Networks Interactive stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SNI stock?
- Scripps Networks Interactive had a healthy average operating margin of 33.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 17.5% for Scripps Networks Interactive over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.8.
- Scripps Networks Interactive has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.7%
- Scripps Networks Interactive has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.9%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 38.2%.
Should you sell SNI stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.3, which is higher in comparison to the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.7, making SNI stock expensive.
Amigobulls Scripps Networks Interactive stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SNI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Scripps Networks Interactive revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SNI stock.