SodaStream International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SODA)
SodaStream International Stock Analysis
View the SodaStream International stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SODA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sodastream International Ltd Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls SODA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like SodaStream International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. SodaStream International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SodaStream International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SODA stock?
- SodaStream International sales grew by 19.6% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 4.5%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15% for SodaStream International.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.7% (average) for SodaStream International in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- SodaStream International generates a high return on invested capital of 22.1%.
- The LTM ROE of 16.9% for SodaStream International is attractive.
Should you sell SODA stock?
- SODA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.9, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average multiple of 1.6.
Amigobulls SodaStream International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, SodaStream International revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SODA stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SODA technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.