SodaStream International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SODA)
View the SodaStream International stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SODA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sodastream International Ltd Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls SODA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like SodaStream International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. SodaStream International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SodaStream International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SODA stock?
- SodaStream International sales grew by 24.6% year on year in 2018-03.
- SodaStream International had a healthy average operating margin of 15.19 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13.7% for SodaStream International over the last twelve months.
- SodaStream International has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 22.8
- SodaStream International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.6.
Should you sell SODA stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.7324 times the net income.
- SODA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.4, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
SodaStream International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls SodaStream International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, SodaStream International revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SODA stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SODA technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.