Sohu.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SOHU)
Sohu.com Analysis Video
View Sohu.com stock analysis video. This is our SOHU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SOHU stock.
Sohu.com Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Sohu.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sohu.com stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SOHU stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for SOHU stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SOHU stock?
- Sohu.com revenue saw a decline of -8.3% YoY in 2017 Q1.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 12.3%.
- Sohu.com registered a negative operating margin of -11.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Sohu.com registered an average TTM Net loss of -16.8%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SOHU stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -31.9%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -16.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Sohu.com has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -11.3%.