Sohu.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SOHU)
Sohu.com Analysis Video
View Sohu.com stock analysis video. This is our SOHU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SOHU stock.
Sohu.com Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Sohu.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sohu.com stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SOHU stock?
- When compared with the Internet Services industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for SOHU stock is attractive.
Should you sell SOHU stock?
- Sohu.com revenue saw a decline of -8.3% YoY in 2017 Q1.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 12.3%.
- Sohu.com registered a negative operating margin of -11.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Sohu.com had an average Net loss of -16.8%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SOHU stock.
- Sohu.com has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -31.9%.
- Sohu.com has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -16.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -11.3%.