SPECTRUM BR-HLD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SPB)
View the SPECTRUM BR-HLD stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SPB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SPECTRUM BR-HLD Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SPB stock analysis. SPECTRUM BR-HLD valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. SPECTRUM BR-HLD stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SPB stock?
- When compared with the Consumer Staples sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for SPB stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 26 for SPECTRUM BR-HLD is attractive.
Should you sell SPB stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3.6 over the last 5 years.
- SPECTRUM BR-HLD posted a TTM Net margin of 11%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.96, SPECTRUM BR-HLD is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SPB stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -12.1, which is a red flag.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -14.5.
SPECTRUM BR-HLD Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls SPECTRUM BR-HLD stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, SPECTRUM BR-HLD revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of SPB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.