SPECTRUM BR-HLD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SPB)
View the SPECTRUM BR-HLD stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SPB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SPECTRUM BR-HLD Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SPB stock analysis. SPECTRUM BR-HLD valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. SPECTRUM BR-HLD stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SPB stock?
- HRG stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
- HRG Group has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 26.
Should you sell SPB stock?
- Sales declined by -3.6 annually over the last 5 years.
- HRG Group's LTM Net margins were poor at 11%.
- HRG Group is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.96.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for HRG stock.
- HRG Group has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -12.1.
- HRG Group has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -14.5.
SPECTRUM BR-HLD Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls SPECTRUM BR-HLD stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, SPECTRUM BR-HLD revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of SPB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.