Superior Energy Services Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SPN)
SPN Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Superior Energy Services stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SPN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SPN stock analysis. We compare Superior Energy Services valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SPN stock. Our Superior Energy Services stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SPN stock?
- SPN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Oil Field Machines and equipment industry average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell SPN stock?
- Sales declined by -16.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Superior Energy Services posted an average operating loss margin of -14.6%.
- Over the last 12 months, Superior Energy Services had an average Net loss of -11%.
- Superior Energy Services has a debt/equity ratio of 1.13, which is worse than the average in the Oils-Energy sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SPN stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -5.4%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -17.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Superior Energy Services Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Superior Energy Services stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Superior Energy Services revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SPN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.