Superior Energy Services Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SPN)
Watch the robo advisor video of Superior Energy Services stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SPN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SPN stock analysis. We compare Superior Energy Services valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SPN stock. Our Superior Energy Services stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SPN stock?
- SPN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell SPN stock?
- Sales declined by -15.4 annually over the last 5 years.
- Superior Energy Services reported an average operating margin of -6.95 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Superior Energy Services posted an average Net loss of -6.8% in the last twelve months.
- Superior Energy Services is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.22.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SPN stock.
- Superior Energy Services has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.8.
- Superior Energy Services has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -12.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Superior Energy Services has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.4.
Superior Energy Services Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Superior Energy Services stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Superior Energy Services revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SPN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.