Spirit Aerosystems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SPR)
Spirit Aerosystems Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Spirit Aerosystems stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SPR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls SPR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Spirit Aerosystems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Spirit Aerosystems valuation analysis. Spirit Aerosystems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SPR stock?
- Net margins came in at average 5.1% for Spirit Aerosystems over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.
- When compared with the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.5 for SPR stock is attractive.
- Spirit Aerosystems has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.8%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Spirit Aerosystems at 19.1%.
Should you sell SPR stock?
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.8%.
Spirit Aerosystems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Spirit Aerosystems stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SPR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Spirit Aerosystems revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SPR stock.