Spirit Aerosystems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SPR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Spirit Aerosystems stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SPR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls SPR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Spirit Aerosystems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Spirit Aerosystems valuation analysis. Spirit Aerosystems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SPR stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 4.8% for Spirit Aerosystems.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 22.5.
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for SPR stock versus Aerospace sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Spirit Aerosystems generates a high return on invested capital of 12.1.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Spirit Aerosystems at 19.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 6.8.
Spirit Aerosystems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Spirit Aerosystems stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SPR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Spirit Aerosystems revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SPR stock.