SPS Commerce Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SPSC)
SPS Commerce Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of SPS Commerce stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SPSC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SPS Commerce, Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SPSC stock analysis. We compare SPS Commerce valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SPSC stock. SPS Commerce stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SPSC stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for SPS Commerce was 14% in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 23.4% over the last 5 years.
Should you sell SPSC stock?
- Over the last 12 months, SPS Commerce had an average Net loss of -1.1%.
- SPSC stock is trading at a PE ratio of 140, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
- SPS Commerce has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.9%.
- SPS Commerce has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
SPS Commerce Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls SPS Commerce stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, SPS Commerce revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.