Sportsman's Warehouse Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SPWH)
Take a look at Amigobulls Sportsman's Warehouse stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SPWH stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls SPWH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Sportsman's Warehouse revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Sportsman's Warehouse valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Sportsman's Warehouse stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SPWH stock?
- Sportsman's Warehouse's revenue growth came in at 14.8% in 2018-04.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.4 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.1.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for SPWH stock versus Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Sportsman's Warehouse at 41.4.
Should you sell SPWH stock?
- Sportsman's Warehouse has a debt/equity ratio of 4.21, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.5.
Sportsman's Warehouse Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Sportsman's Warehouse stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Sportsman's Warehouse revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of SPWH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.