SunPower Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SPWR)
Take a look at Amigobulls SunPower stock analysis video. Our SPWR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SunPower Corporation Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls SPWR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like SunPower revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare SunPower valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SPWR stock. Our SunPower stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SPWR stock?
- SPWR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell SPWR stock?
- Sales declined by -6.1 annually over the last 5 years.
- SunPower reported an average operating margin of -54.91 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- SunPower posted an average Net loss of -44.7% in the last twelve months.
- SunPower is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.77.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SPWR stock.
- SunPower has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -34.3.
- SunPower has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -120.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
- SunPower has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -68.5.
SunPower Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls SunPower stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SPWR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
SunPower revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SPWR stock.