SPX Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SPXC)
SPX Corp Analysis Video
View SPX Corp stock analysis video. This is our SPXC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SPXC stock.
SPX Corporation Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our SPX Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This SPX Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SPXC stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) yield of 7.42%.
Should you sell SPXC stock?
- SPX Corp revenue saw a decline of -12.5% YoY in 2017 Q1.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.67, SPX Corp is highly leveraged in comparison to Auto-Tires-Trucks peers.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.1 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.1%.