Square Stock Analysis (NYSE:SQ)
Square Analysis Video
View Square stock analysis video. This is our SQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SQ stock.
Square Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Square stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Square stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SQ stock?
- Square's revenue growth came in at 32.2% in 2016 Q3.
- Square has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.9%.
Should you sell SQ stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Square posted an average operating loss margin of -12.5%.
- Over the last 12 months, Square had an average Net loss of -12.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for SQ stock.
- SQ stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.4, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Software industry average multiple of 2.7.
- Square has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -231.3%.
- A negative ROE of -52.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.