Sequans Communications Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SQNS)
Sequans Communications Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Sequans Communications stock analysis video here. Our SQNS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sequans Communications SA ADR Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls SQNS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Sequans Communications revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Sequans Communications valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Sequans Communications stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell SQNS stock?
- Sequans Communications registered a negative operating margin of -36.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Sequans Communications posted an average Net loss of -46.9% in the last twelve months.
- Sequans Communications has a debt/equity ratio of 3.57, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SQNS stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -50.9%, which is a red flag.
- Sequans Communications has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -250.6%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -46.7%.
Sequans Communications Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sequans Communications stock analysis to ascertain how SQNS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Sequans Communications revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SQNS stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.