Sequans Communications Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SQNS)
Sequans Communications Analysis Video
View Sequans Communications stock analysis video. This is our SQNS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SQNS stock.
Sequans Communications SA ADR Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Sequans Communications stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sequans Communications stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SQNS stock?
- Sequans Communications sales grew by 33.8% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 1.3%.
Should you sell SQNS stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Sequans Communications posted an average operating loss margin of -32.9%.
- Sequans Communications registered an average TTM Net loss of -42.4%.
- Sequans Communications has a debt/equity ratio of 1.81, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for SQNS stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -52.9%, which is a red flag.
- Sequans Communications has a negative return on equity of -310.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -33.3%.