Stericycle Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SRCL)
Stericycle Stock Analysis
View Stericycle stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SRCL stock.
Stericycle Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
Our Stericycle stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Stericycle stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SRCL stock?
- The Stericycle stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.7.
Should you sell SRCL stock?
- Stericycle's TTM operating margin of 3.2% was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, Stericycle had an average Net loss of -0.1%.
- Stericycle is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.04.
- Stericycle's negative ROIC of -0.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -0.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.