Stericycle Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SRCL)
Watch the robo advisor video of Stericycle stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our SRCL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Stericycle Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SRCL stock analysis. Stericycle valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Stericycle stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SRCL stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 0.2% (average) for Stericycle in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4.9067 times the net income.
- The Stericycle stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.4, compared to the sector average of 23.5. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.2.
Should you sell SRCL stock?
- Stericycle salesgrew by a marginal 0.3% year over year in 2018-03.
- Stericycle registered a negative operating margin of -1.9 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Stericycle has a poor return on invested capital of 0.1.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Stericycle is not so attractive at 0.2.
Amigobulls Stericycle stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SRCL stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Stericycle revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SRCL stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SRCL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.