Stericycle Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SRCL)
Stericycle Analysis Video
View Stericycle stock analysis video. This is our SRCL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SRCL stock.
Stericycle Inc Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Stericycle stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Stericycle stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SRCL stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.8.
Should you sell SRCL stock?
- Stericycle's TTM operating margin of 3.2% was rather poor.
- Stericycle registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.1%.
- Stericycle has a debt/equity ratio of 1.04, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- Stericycle's negative ROIC of -0.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Stericycle has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.