Stoneridge Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SRI)
View the Stoneridge stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SRI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Stoneridge, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SRI stock analysis. Stoneridge valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Stoneridge stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SRI stock?
- SRI stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.2 which is better than the sector average of 25.4.
- SRI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Stoneridge has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.3
- Stoneridge has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 21.8.
Should you sell SRI stock?
- Sales declined by -1.5 annually over the last 5 years.
- Stoneridge is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.47.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.7014 times the net income.
- Stoneridge has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.4.
Stoneridge Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Stoneridge stock analysis to ascertain how SRI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Stoneridge revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Stoneridge stock.